|Ser||Publication (Journal, Conference paper and Poster)||Year|
|1.||Current status of medical device industries in South-East Asia, Specially in Bangladesh and future scopes to achieve SDG 2030 Md. Ashrafuzzaman 1st Global High-End Manufacturing Summit-2019 (GHMS-2019), Changsha, China||2019|
|2.||Photosweep: an Engineering Approach to Develop Cost Effective Sterilization System for Hospitals Puja Saha, Afsara Tasnim, Oranti Ahmed Omi, Tarin Rahman, Md. Ashrafuzzaman International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, 22-23 March 2019, Accepted for publication in Springer||2019|
|3.||Development of an Inexpensive Proficient Smart Walking Stick for Visually Impaired People Puja Saha, Masuda Afrin Tuba, Kazi Arman Ahmed, Md. Ashrafuzzaman International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, 22-23 March 2019, Accepted for publication in Springer||2019|
|4.||An Engineering Module to Identify Potential Diabetes Patients and Preventive Measures for Diabetes in Developing Countries like Bangladesh Md. Ashrafuzaman, Mohammad Tareq Alam, Md. Abdullah-Al-Harun Book Chapter, IFMBE Proceedings, 2018 World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, pp. 405-409 3-8 June 2018, Prague, Czech Republic||2018|
|5.||Development of Low Cost Central Monitoring Platform by Modeling and Simulation for Patients Care in Low Middle Income Countries (Accepted for IFMBE Proceedings) Md. Ashrafuzzaman, Md. Sakib Abrar Hossain, Md. Tareq Aziz Book Chapter, IFMBE Proceedings, 2018 World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, pp. 737-7443-8 June 2018, Prague, Czech Republic||2018|
|6.||Necessity of clinical engineering to regulate the medical devices in middle income countries 2nd International Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Management Congress – II ICEHTMC, Brazil||2017|
|7.||Necessity of clinical engineering to regulate the medical devices in middle income countries M.Ashrafuzzaman, M.A. Hossain, M. Saiful Islam, M. Mohiuddin, Yadin David 2nd International Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Management Congress – II ICEHTMC, Brazil||2017|
|8.||Replication and Transcriptional Regulation Review of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Md. Ashrafuzzaman, Zannatul Naim, Md Mustahsan Billah, S M Masud Rana EC Microbiology 2017, Vol. 7.2, pp. 58-66||2017|
|9.||Antidiarrheal Activity of Three Medicinal Plants in Swiss Albino Mice Md. Ashrafuzzaman and S. M. Masud Rana, et al. International Journal of Biomedicine (IJBM) 2016, Vol. 6(3), pp. 233-236||2016|
|10.||Computational Analysis of Left Coronary Bifurcating Artery using Different Blood Rheological Models Fahmida S. Laboni, Md Foysal Rabbi and M Tarik Arafat AIP Conference Proceedings, BSME ICTE 2018||2018|
|11.||Computational Analysis of the Coronary Artery Hemodynamics with Different Anatomical Variations Md Foysal Rabbi, Fahmida S. Laboni and M Tarik Arafat (Submitted for publication)||—|
- M Enamul Hoque, J Mahmoud Ghorban Daei, M Khalid. Next Generation Biomimetic Bone Tissue Engineering Matrix From Poly (L- Lactic Acid) Pla/Calcium Carbonate Composites Doped With Silver Nanoparticles. Current Analytical Chemistry. 2018
- Md A Wahab, Nazrul Islam, M Enamul Hoque and David James Young. Recent Advances in Silver Nanoparticle Containing Biopolymer Nanocomposites for Infectious Disease Control – A Mini Review. Current Analytical Chemistry. 2018
- M Enamul Hoque, A. Maryanne Peiris, S. M. Atiqure Rahman, M. Abdul Wahab. New Generation Antibacterial Nanofibrous MembraneFor Potential Water Filtration. Current Analytical Chemistry; 2018
- Mohsen Golieskardi, Meenaloshini Satgunam, Dinesh Ragurajan, Md Enamul Hoque, Angela Min Hwei Ng & Lohashenpahan Shanmuganantha (2019). Advanced 3Y-TZP bioceramic doped with Al2O3 and CeO2 potentially for biomedical implant applications, Materials Technology. Vol. 34(8), pp. 480-489, 2019.
- Sagadevan, Z. Z. Chowdhury, M. R. Bin Johan, R. F. Rafique, F. A. Aziz, M. Enamul Hoque, R. Suriakarthick. Investigation on Optical, Dielectric And In Vitro Anti-Inflammatory Responses of Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) Nanoparticles. Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures Vol. 13(3), pp. 641 – 652, 2018.
- M. Mahfuza Khatun, Yu Xin Shui, Xin-Qing Zhao, Akihiko Kondo, Feng-Wu Bai (2017) Improved ethanol production at high temperature by consolidated bioprocessing using Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain engineered with artificial zinc finger protein, Bioresource Technology.
- M. Mahfuza Khatun, Xin-Qing Zhao, Feng-Wu Bai (2016) Consolidated bioethanol production from inulin and Jerusalem artichoke tuber at high temperature by a recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae with surface display inulinase, Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 44, 2, 295-301.
- M. Mahfuza Khatun, Yong-Hao Li, Chen-Guang Liu, Xin-Qing Zhao, Feng-Wu Bai (2015) Fed-batch saccharification and ethanol fermentation of Jerusalem artichoke stalks by an inulinase producing S. cerevisiae MK01, RSC Advances, 5, 129, 107112-107118.
- M. Mahfuza Khatun, Khondoker Moazzem Hossain, S.M. Mahbubur Rahman (2012) Molecular characterization of selected local and exotic cattle using RAPD marker. Asian Australasian Journal of Animal Science, 25, 6: 751-757.
- Md. Shaifur Rahman, Khondoker Moazzem Hossain, Moni Mohan Saha, M. Mahfuza Khatun (2010)Assessment of the potential of fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) in the diagnosis of tumor at a public Medical College Hospital in Bangladesh. Khulna University Studies, 10 (1&2):191-198.
- M. Mahfuza Khatun, Khondoker Moazzem Hossain, Md. Shaifur Rahman and Masum Billah (2009) Quality evaluation of selected brands and locally available Honey in Southern region of Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Agriculture, 4 (1&2): 125-127.