Faculty of Science & Engineering
BME Dept, Level-7, Tower-2, MIST
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (Undergoing)
BRAC University (BRACU)
- B.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering (4 Years)
Military Institute of Science and Technology. Date of Graduation: February 2019
- MIST BEST PROJECT AWARD (Faculty of Science and Engineering) – 2017
- Academic Session 2017-2018
- MIST MICROCONTROLLER AND ROBOTICS COMPETITION (3rd Position) – 2017
- Academic Session 2016-2017.
ACADEMIC PROJECTS: Development of low cost central monitoring system for low middle income contries, Development of conventional ICU ventilator (MIST-GT Ventilator Project), MIST QC Program for locally manufactured emergency ventilators and conventional ventilators, Dhaka University Telemedicine Program, Robust machine-learning software for medical patient data analysis, Real time gaze detection for microcontroller based control system, Development of cardiovascular database, Designing and development of low cost three lead ECG module, Atrial Fibrilation and atrial flutter detection using statistical analysis, Development of Ankle Foot Orthosis.
 Research Fellow, Dhaka University Telemedicine Program
Research Domain: Computer Vision in Health Care, Biomedical Data Science, Telemedicine, Medical Instrumentation, Medical Device Development, IoT, Android Applications.
- Ashrafuzzaman, Sakib Abrar Hossain, Md & Joaa, A. & Aziz, Md. “Development of Low Cost Central Monitoring Platform by Modeling and Simulation for Patients Care in Low Middle Income Countries”,” World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering 2018 “, pp. 737-743, by IFMBE Proceedings.
- Ashrafuzzaman, Sakib Abrar Hossain, Nabil Islam, Monjurul Ahsan. Proposed Module for Establishment of National Cardiovascular Database in Low Middle Income Countries. APCBME2020, IFBME Proceeding, Japan. 2020
- Sakib Abrar Hossain, Ashrafuzzaman. Open Source Robust Machine Learning Software for Medical Patient Data Analysis and Cloud Storage. EMBEC2020, IFBME Proceedings, Slovenia- 2020 (Accepted)
|Hospital Planning and Management
||Biomedical Instrumentation and Measurements
Embedded Systems and Interfacing
Biomedical Engineering Design – 2
- Research Assistant, Department of BME, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: February, 2019-March, 2019
- Research and Development Engineer, CMED Health, Dhanmondi Satmasjid Road, Apt# C-5, House# 761, Safura Green, Dhaka 1209.
Duration: Aprill,2019 – July,2019
- Assistant Manager, Department of BME and IT, Ship Aichi Medical Service, Japan East West Medical College Hospital, Aichi Nagar, JBCS Sarani P.O- Khayertek, Horirampur, Dhaka 1711.