Faculty of Science & Engineering
M. Tamim Hossain
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Mirpur Cantonment, MIST, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
2015: M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering, Kookmin University, South Korea
2013: B.Sc in Medical Physics, Gono University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
April 2017 to current: Lecturer, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, MIST, Dhaka Bangladesh
December 2015 to July 2017: Lecturer, Dept. of Medical Physics & Biomedical Engineering, Gono University, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh
September 2013 to July 2015: Graduate Research Assistant, Biomedical Device lab, Kookmin University, Seoul, South korea
- M. Tamim Hossain, Seongjun Kim, Don Haeng Lee, Jung Kyung Kim. Analysis of opto-thermal interaction of porcine stomach tissue with 808-nm laser for endoscopic submucosal dissection. Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 6, 2015.
- M. Tamim Hossain, Bibin Prasad, Ki Sun Park, Hee Joon Lee, You Ho Ha, Seung Ku Lee and Jung Kyung Kim. Simulation and Experimental Evaluation of Selective Heating Characteristics of 13.56 MHz Radiofrequency Hyperthermia in Phantom models. Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp 253-256, 2016.
- M. Tamim Hossain, Bibin Prasad, Ki Sun Park, Hee Joon Lee, Jung Kyung Kim. Evaluation of Deep Heating Characteristics of 13.56 MHz Radio-frequency Hyperthermia Device in Phantom Models. 32nd Annual meeting of the Society for Thermal Medicine (STM- 2015), Florida, USA.
- M. Tamim Hossain & Jung Kyung Kim. Temperature Monitoring in Deep Body Heating for Oncothermia Application. International Biomedical Engineering Conference (IBEC- 2014), Gwangju, South Korea.
- M. Tamim Hossain, Seongjun Kim, Jung Kyung Kim. Characteristic Study of Perforation Depth at Porcine Stomach Tissue Using High-Power 808-nm Laser for Endoscopic Application. Spring Meeting of Korean Society of Medical and Biomedical Engineering (KOSOMBE, Spring- 2014).
- Seongjun Kim, M. Tamim Hossain, Jaesoon Choi, Don Haeng Lee, Jung Kyung Kim. Opto-thermal interaction of porcine intestinal tissue with 808-nm laser in endoscopic submucosal dissection. SPIE Photonics West Conference 2014, San Francisco, Californa, USA.
- Hossain M.T, Islam MA, Aunapam HA, Zakaria GA. Patient Setup verification and Quality Control of Electronic Portal Imaging Device (EPID). 2nd Annual Conference of Bangladesh Medical Physics Scociety (ACBMPS- 2013).